GODSPEAKS

GODSPEAKS
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Plastination is very cool....


When the average schmuck dies, his body is placed atop a pyre and engulfed in flames, or, worse yet, embalmed and placed in a box below (or sometimes above) ground where you transform slowly; fingernails and hair growing while you turn into a mummy or swamp creature or something - Neither of which are inviting me to my demise. But then came plastination!

Take my nice little cells, all filled with their water and such, and replace that with plastic in a tidy four-step process....FOREVER. Now you can touch "me," keep "me" around, show "me" to your neighbors. This is alright. Almost like a real eternal life. And it looks like they are looking for volunteers.

In the future, everyone will be plastinized so don't not be left behind.

For those interested, there are major traveling expos coming to your area soon.

No comments: